The truths about trading that they don’t know :
- If you don’t know the odds, you don’t know the game.
- Trading without a statistical edge is trading blind.
- Professional traders make the process of executing a trade look so easy because they understand the numbers driving their edge.
- When you know the numbers driving your edge, the next trade is just like another coin flip. There is no emotional attachment as you understand it is just another trade in a much larger size. Similar to a single pixel in an entire image, on its own its pointless but with a larger size it will make an entire image.
- Forcing a trade with only result in a lot of frustration and a toxic cycle. Instead focus on allowing the setups to come to you. Have the patience to wait and the experience and plan to react when you need to. Trading should always be boring.
- Fomo is there because you have created a positive expectancy. You are not afraid of missing out on the move, you are afraid of missing out on the positive outcome. Remove expectations. Build step by step approaches.
- You do not have a problem with patience, you have a problem with knowing what action you need to take next.
- You don’t need to trade everyday, you don;t need to trade every move. There will be plenty of movement but there is a difference between movement and opportunity. Stick to the trades that give you the edge.